Belt Conveyor Systems
Our core business is based on the supply of products and services to the Power, Water, Chemical, Construction, Food and Fodder and Minerals and Soils Industries. In the past, whilst working in the Water Industry we found it very difficult to link our high quality products with good quality, robust, reliable and purpose designed sludge cake belt conveyor systems. This caused Euroby's engineers much anguish until we found the right product, which suited our own needs and that of our customers. Euroby offer a belt conveyor system which although particularly suitable for the Water Industry will also convey most granular materials and types of cake.
- Infinately adjustable belt speed.
- Flat or chevron belt options.
- The ability to be programmed to self terrace and stack.
- Drive unit with integrated counter weight and integrated drive components.
- Hydraulically adjustable height control and swivelling wheels.
- Rotation sensors.
- External/remote joy-stick control.
- Easily manoeuvrable for multi tasking on site.
- Large fully enclosed intake hopper with no pinch points
- Large swivelling wheels for easy movement on uneven ground.
Euroby conveyors are offered for sale or rental and are fully supported by Eurobys service and maintenance facilities and large on the shelf strategic and consumable spares.
Easikit Belt Conveyors
Euroby is an Appointed Distributor of the renowned Easikit range of modular trough and roller belt conveyors – uniquely designed having the benefit of 20 years of research and hands on experience in the conveyor industry. Conveyors are supplied in various lengths to suit nearly all applications – horizontal, inclined, permanent or mobile; fixed discharge or slewing and/or elevating.
Easikit belt conveyors provide speed, flexibility and reliability – supplied to literally hundreds of applications with a choice of belt profile and belt material including:
- Basement clearance
- Aggregates/batching plants
- Crop/grain handling
- Production lines – almost any application requiring a belt conveyor.
Euroby conveyors are modular in design enabling conveyor lengths to be bespoked to suit almost all applications from very short lengths to tunneling where very long continuous runs are required.
Conveyors are offered for sale or rental and are fully supported by Euroby’s service and maintenance facilities plus off-the-shelf strategic and consumable spares.