With over 50 years experience, Cheshire based T-T, is one of the UK's leading companies in the design, manufacture, supply and installation of pumps, controls, valves, environmental products and systems. These products are complimented by our support services including project assistance from concept to handover, after-sales support and service agreements.
A British owned company with true independence that can only serve its clients' best interests. It maintains the highest standard of professionalism and quality in design, selection and economy.
The company is divided into six divisions, which integrate to supply from a single source making T-T one of the most competitive and responsive companies.
- T-T Pumps- manufacturers and distributors of a wide range of specialised products including 1000 pump models
- T-T Projects- Provides comprehensive Pumping Station Schemes
- T-T Controls- Specialists in bespoke electrical projects, we are also suppliers of a range of standard control products and systems
- T-T Enviro- combines the company's expertise with effluent treatment and anti-pollution products
- T-T Service- efficient and cost effective pump maintenance and after-sales service
- Aquaflow- providing engineered waterworks valves, related products and services
Located on the southern bank of the River Thames, the treatment works is undergoing major investment to enable the site to treat 44% more sewage than it had previously.
Resulting in significant reduction in the amount of storm sewage that overflows into the river during heavy rainfall when the site becomes overloaded.
Aquaflow supplied a comprehensive valve package to Crossness at the Thames Water site, consisting of over 250 valves ranging in size from 100mm to 900mm. The package comprised of a selection of products from their range including manual wedge gate valves, actuated wedge gate valves, swing check valves, air valves, pinch valves, butterfly valves and operating equipment.
Aquaflow offer cost savings through value engineering, giving appropriate product advice throughout. Our experienced team attend site engineering and commercial meetings and prior to delivery, the actuators are mounted, configured and functional tests are executed at our head office to ensure speedy installation and helping to reduce site resources. Also all operating equipment is fabricated to suit site specific requirements.
For further information regarding Aquaflows products and services please contact our experienced sales team, 01630 647111 or visit www.aquaflowvalves.com.