With over 50 years experience, Cheshire based T-T, is one of the UK's leading companies in the design, manufacture, supply and installation of pumps, controls, valves, environmental products and systems. These products are complimented by our support services including project assistance from concept to handover, after-sales support and service agreements.
A British owned company with true independence that can only serve its clients' best interests. It maintains the highest standard of professionalism and quality in design, selection and economy.
The company is divided into six divisions, which integrate to supply from a single source making T-T one of the most competitive and responsive companies.
- T-T Pumps- manufacturers and distributors of a wide range of specialised products including 1000 pump models
- T-T Projects- Provides comprehensive Pumping Station Schemes
- T-T Controls- Specialists in bespoke electrical projects, we are also suppliers of a range of standard control products and systems
- T-T Enviro- combines the company's expertise with effluent treatment and anti-pollution products
- T-T Service- efficient and cost effective pump maintenance and after-sales service
- Aquaflow- providing engineered waterworks valves, related products and services
Boasting over 50 years experience in the pumping industry, T-T is committed to delivering maintenance services for all types of clean water pressurisation and boosting systems.
With our comprehensive capabilities and knowledge to provide onsite emergency repairs, refurbishment, servicing and planned maintenance for your system, we should be your first call.
Skilled T-T engineers with fully equipped vehicles are based around the UK, and endeavour to carry out work on site to all makes of systems. The team is dedicated to working exclusively on clean water pressurisation and boosting systems avoiding any cross contamination.
T-T's Clean Water Services include:
· Breakdown service for minimal disruption · Servicing of hot and cold systems · Chlorination of water tanks · Water testing with fully independent certification · Pressurisation of vessels · Remote monitoring for around the clock support · Planned inspections to your systems' needs · Maintenance contracts
· Vast experience from design, product selection through to installation and servicing · Specialised service workshops throughout the UK · Nationwide skilled/qualified service teams, including National Water Hygiene Scheme and NICEIC certification · Cost effective solutions · Large stocks of replacement parts, spares and pumps for all ,makes of system
To find out more about the services we can offer please contact our team on 01630 647200 or visit our website www.ttpumps.com.