TOPLOADER COMPACT OUR SMALLEST BRING SCHEME RECYCLING BODY SOLUTION
From our comprehensive range of specialised vehicle bodies designed to process dry recyclable collections in areas where local access restrictions, recycling collection strategies or other limitations dictate the use of a 'bring scheme' system.
The Toploader® Compact offers body volumes from 16 to 20 cubic metres, up to four separate compartment and is designed to go to work in areas with restricted access and lower volume collection rounds.
The Toploader® Compact is configured just like all of our Toploader® range with inherent safety devices and a robust build to reduce risk and downtime.
The Toploader® range comes with;
- Fully constrained guide wheels for a controlled tip
- Powered internal door locks and rear door
- TLL360 and/or TLL1280 lift options for collection of 2 and 4 wheel containers
- Fully enclosed automatically opening lid
- Bin friendly, variable speed lifting operation
- Wander lead controls for safe operation distance
- Meets EN 418:1992, Safety of Machinery directive
- In-cab & external e-stops with anti-tamper detection
- Anti-shake control system to eliminate abuse
- Park brake interlocked with PTO, system operation and worklights
- Vehicle height warning system
- Hydraulic hose burst safety valves to all lift cylinders
- In-cab controls ensure operator efficiency and safety
- External electrical equipment rated to IP67