SMARTWaste Plan is a free tool that has been developed by BRE to help the industry prepare, implement and review Site Waste Management Plans (SWMPs) in full compliance with the legal requirements. It can also be used to meet the Code for Sustainable Homes mandatory requirement for waste.
SMARTWaste Plan takes you through a step by step approach for your SWMP making it easy and user friendly. It also includes an optional integrated waste measurement tool (an updated and improved version of SMARTStart) to help you measure waste on your projects.
The benefits of using SMARTWaste Plan are:
- It's free
- Enables legal compliance
- Assists with best practice
- Quick and easy to use
- Web based and/or downloadable templates
- Integrated waste measurement tool
- Benchmarks for waste estimation and target setting
- Information can be stored at both project and company level
- Secure and confidential
Training on using SMARTWaste Plan and further consultancy are also available.
For more information on SMARTWaste Plan please email: email@example.com or Tel: 01923 664471