Power Industry - Water Treatment solutions
Creating water solutions for the power industry. We provide technologies to treat or minimise wastewater from the Power Generation Industry. Flue gas desulfurization effluents require different kinds of treatments depending on the type of fuel, water sources, and environmental regulations.
Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies' expertise and technologies for the power generation industry cover the complete water and wastewater cycle. We have over 300 power generation references throughout the world.
Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies' expertise and technologies in the power production industry cover the complete water and wastewater cycle, including:
- Boiler feed water production for steam generators, including treatment of condensate and purge waters,
- Cooling water production,
- Cooling systems management and cleaning, including monitoring of micro-organisms and disinfection systems,
- Chemical conditioning of water,
- Gas stripping, smoke and dust treatment,
- Effluent treatments and reuse, including sludge treatment disposal, heavy metal removal
- Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) technologies
Veolia's water treatment engineers develop solutions for power generation clients that focus on this industry's key requirements:
- Reliability - avoiding costly downtime through proven technologies and local service
- Efficiency - developing solutions that help the client generate the maximum amount of electricity using the minimum amount of resources
- Compliancy - engineering systems that ensure compliance with environmental legislation while reducing the plant's water footprint
- Dependability - delivering the project on time avoids additional costs