With a mastery of all areas of civil engineering design and project management, Idom Merebrook's engineers can offer bespoke engineering consultancy services throughout the life of a project.
From initial site appraisals to detailed engineering design (including estate roads and main highways with standard and specialist drainage solutions), the earlier we are involved in a project the better: innovative engineering solutions can often be identified at a very early stage of the planning process, offering more opportunities to add value.
Often, the more difficult projects (for instance, former industrial, contaminated, gasworks, sites with unusual engineering constraints) offer the best possibilities for us to provide added value to our clients. Whether it’s a full understanding of ground conditions/flooding, or complex drainage issues, pioneering foundation design and drainage solutions can enhance profitability and the chances of trouble-free project completion.
Where we have been involved in the initial design of groundworks or structures, we can continue to support clients with tender preparation, contract administration and site supervision services.
From feasibility to project completion and at every stage in between, we are committed to providing excellent, pragmatic engineering services, realising true value for our clients.
- • Highways and drainage design
- • Flood risk
- • Site supervision
- • Ground-modelling and earthworks
- • Tender preparation and contract administration
- • Geotechnical assessment and foundation design
- Infrastructure design – Khurmala Dome
- Ground engineering – Midland Quarry
- Flood Risk Assessment – Thamesmead
- Wetland and river design – River Wandle
- Infrastructure design – Three Bridges Croatia
- Pipeline installation coordination – Isle of Grain
- Easter Aberchalder Wind Turbine
- Llynfi Afan
- Fujin drive train test facility