Symposium mechanical-biological waste treatment MBT 2007
3 May 2007, News release from Wasteconsult International
Mechanical-biological treatment and automatic waste sorting technology
Participants from 31 countries are already registered for the 2nd International Symposium MBT 2007, the internationally most recognised conference on mechanical-biological waste treatment. The Symposium focuses not only on MBT but additionally on automatic waste sorting technology as the bridge between waste management and recycling industry.
The conference will take place from the 22nd to the 24th of May 2007 in Hanover, Germany. It is accompanied by a commercial exhibition. The conference has simultaneous translation in English, French, Italian and German.
The main topics of the MBT 2007 are:
· Experience with MBT in different countries
· Different technologies for MBT and sensor based sorting
· Operational experiences with MBT plants
· Weak point analysis
· Optimisation of MBT
· Marketing and optimisation of fuels (RDF) from the MBT process
· Application of RDF in the cement industry
· Sampling and analytical methods
· Emissions and emission treatment
It is still possible to register for the conference. A few exhibition spaces are also still available. More information about MBT 2007 is available at
Hanover has excellent connections to several airports in the UK and Ireland. If you want the latest information about MBT there is no better place to get it! It is just about one hour flight away from London.