8 April 2008, News release from Shredall
Shredall News Update...
· Shredall received excellent feedback at its pre-audit visit against ISO 14001 and will be welcoming the auditor back in June for a full audit.
Shredall customers may rest assured that they are working with an experienced provider of confidential waste shredding services, offering high levels of quality and industry compliance, robust health & safety management, environmental conscience and trade association membership (BSIA, Information Destruction Sector).
· Shredall has launched Shredall Scotland with confidential waste shredding services now operating from Glasgow. For further details, please see www.shreddingscotland.com.
· Shredall has launched Shredall London with a local sales executive specifically dedicated to our customers within and around the M25. For further details, please see www.shreddinglondon.com.
· Shredall continues to provide:
- secure collection and shredding services across the full range of confidential waste (including redundant IT equipment) - all to BS 8470:2006;
- customer peace of mind (with respect to data protection and rising levels of identity fraud);
- secure off-site document storage facilities and records management services (as SDS);
- secure media vault services (for customer back up tapes, deeds, etc).
For further details on any of the above, please contact Shredall's Commercial Manager, Carole Woolhouse, by email at email@example.com or by phone on 0115 965 7857, or take a look at our main website www.shredall.co.uk.
For further information please email Shredall