The voice and face of the UK's Paper and Paper-Related Industries
The Confederation of Paper Industries (CPI) aims to unify the UK's Paper and Paper-Related Industries with a single purpose in fiercely defending their interests and promoting paper's intrinsic value as a renewable and sustainable material.
With 72 Members, CPI represents recovered paper merchants, paper and board manufacturers and converters, corrugated packaging producers, and tissue makers.
CPI is working to promote:
- a positive image for paper
- secure energy supplies at
- resource efficiency within a
coherent waste strategy
- the benefits of packaging
- a sustainable UK paper industry
- manufacturing as a vital part of a
For additional information on the UK Paper Industry, in the first instance, please contact Annabel Acton, Communications Coordinator, on 01793 889612 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org