Peristaltic Pumps excel in Anaerobic Digestion & Biogas applications
Biogas is a natural gas also known as biofuel or biomass and is produced by breaking down organic material such as household waste, manure and crops grown specifically for biofuel with temperature-sensitive microbes and capturing the by-products.
In practice, it is difficult to find a pumping system for this application. Why?
· The pumps needs to handle fluid media as well as gas parts
· The shear strain needs to be minimal
· The capacity of the pump needs to be flexible
· The device needs to have a long service life
· The pump needs to be reversible as the suction happens both from the top of the fermentation tank and also from the bottom
If you need a solution for your anaerobic digestion and biogas process, read our application report.