JDP has grown over 40 years to become one of the UK's leading and most respected distributors of water management and pipe systems. From a nationwide network of Branches, JDP provides a one-stop shop for residential, commercial, public and industrial building as well as civil engineering, utilities and agricultural projects. JDP?s is part of PPS, one of Europe's leading experts in pipe systems supplying national and international businesses.
Over recent years the use of Combined Kerb Drainage has grown rapidly, with engineers appreciating the advantages offered over the traditional gully and pipe drainage systems, for car parks and carriageways.
Recycled Kerb Drainage negates the extra cost and time incurred with the vacuum lifters and grabs needed for traditional concrete kerbs.
Features & Benefits
• Combined kerb drainage system
• Made from 100% recycled material
• 100% recyclable
• Extremely lightweight being some 70% lighter than conventional concrete or polyester concrete equivalent, yet is strong and robust.
• Available in 305mm and 480mm high units to half battered HB1 profile, and has a full range of components including droppers, centre stones, inspection and gully units, radius kerbs etc.
• 3 inlets in the face of the kerb unit, offering better hydraulic performance, and enabling surface water to drain more quickly from the carriageway.
• One-piece unit 500mm long, with a high-impact resistance and has a positive interlock between all components.
• Resistant to most forms of effluents found in highway situations, and has a finish in common with standard concrete kerbs.
• Urban road schemes
• Trunk roads
• Traffic calming situations
• Car parks
A full range of accessories is available making a complete system.
• 90º Internal angle
• 90º Quadrants
• Internal radius units 11-25m
• External radius units 6-7m / 8-10m / 11-25m
• Crossing units
• Drop kerbs
• Rodding access & outlet unit
• Ductile iron gully top cover & base
• End caps / outlet plugs
• End / back outlet drain unions
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does
not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher