Precast Concrete Tanks
Precast concrete tank system has been used successfully throughout Europe, constructing Primary & Secondary Digesters/Fermenters, Digestate Storage and Mixer/Reception Tanks.
With over 750 tanks currently installed and operational within the Biogas market it can be assumed that A-Consult offers a level of knowledge and experience rarely found within civil contractors operating in this sector.
Constructed from high strength concrete panels, manufactured to exacting quality standards under factory controlled conditions. Digesters are supplied in tank diameters ranging from 5.0m to >50.0m with wall heights of 3.0m up to 12.0m. Post fixing of all pipework, mixers, feeders and gas tight roofs can be easily facilitated during panel construction resulting in reduced works on site.
- Fast Track Construction Programme -Typically 1-2 days
- Factory Controlled Quality
- Diverse Product Range - Diameters ranging from 4.0m to 50.0m+ - Wall heights from 3.0m to 12.0m
- 50 Year Design Life
- Minimal Environmental Impact
- Various Roof Options - Single Membrane Gas tight - Double Membrane Gas Tight - Precast Concrete Segmental