Oil Recovery Systems used to mechcanically adsorb and retrieve waste oils in industry. Systems are individually designed for each application. Our Products operate in a very large variety of operations in almost every industry.
· ORIGINALLY DEVELOPED TO REPLACE THE 552, 1104 AND 2000 SERIES MACHINES WHICH WERE DEVELOPED IN 1976, THE E-SERIES HAS PROVEN TO BE EXTREMELY SAFE AND EFFICIENT.
· CAPABLE OF RECOVERING UP TO 12 TONNES AN HOUR OF OIL AND FLOATING CHEMICALS.
· UP UNTIL 1999 THERE WERE OVER A 1000 MACHINES OPERATING WORLDWIDE.
· USES OPEC MOP AS STANDARD THROUGHOUT THE E-SERIES RANGE OF PRODUCTS.
· FABRICATED IN STAINLESS STEEL, THE MACHINES ARE VERY DURABLE.
· FROM PERMANENT INSTALLATIONS TO EMERGENCY RESPONSE TRAILER MOUNTED UNITS, THE E-SERIES CAN BE ADAPTED FOR MANY POLLUTION PROBLEMS.
· ANY TYPE OF DRIVE UNIT CAN BE SUPPLIED WITH THIS SYSTEM, SUCH AS AIR, HYDRAULIC, ELECTRIC AND DIESEL POWERED MOTORS.
The E-Series is the third generation of mop systems, developed since the late 1970's supplying equipment for industry and emergency spill response. The E-Series is the main thrust of OPEC's drive to battle with pollution control worldwide. Its applications are many and varied, both as permanent installations and emergency spill response.
The E-Series oil recovery systems exploit the developments and overcome the difficulties experienced with other types of systems.
The E-Series mop drive unit is a basic unit, common to the complete range of systems and uses standard components which makes it simple to maintain and repair. It is used to drive 4", 6" or 9" OPEC mops and can be mounted as a single or a double unit, on specially made tanks, which in turn, may incorporate an exclusive OPEC oil/water separator. These have been designed by OPEC to increase the efficiency of the systems and are available in various sizes ST5, ST25, ST40 - as standard. Other sizes can be supplied. Or alternatively, in the case of emergency spill response use, fitted on a 205 litre open-topped drum.
The E-Series systems combine the use of the basic oil mop drive/oil extraction unit, varying lengths and sizes of OPEC mop, and a special design of open yoke floating pulley. Varying sizes of guide rollers are used mainly for permanent installations. The mop flow pattern is determined by the position of the pulleys.
The system can simply deploy the mop vertically into bore holes, manholes, etc., without the use of pulleys, guide rollers or outrigger rollers, although in some cases the vertical deployment can be enhanced with the use of outrigger rollers.
Alternatively the E-Series can be incorporated into mobile units for use around various sites and/or for emergency spill response.
For further information please email Oil Pollution Environmental Control Ltd