Gascard 'Next Generation' - Sensing the future
Edinburgh Instruments has a thoroughbred reputation in the arena of infra-red gas sensing technology with an established track record spanning over 20 years. It comes as no surprise then that Edinburgh Instruments continues to build on this reputation with the introduction of the next generation of the OEM gas sensor, aptly named the Gascard NG.
The main highlights of the Gascard NG are:
- Temperature and pressure correction via on-board sensors
- On-board RS232 communication
- CP-IP communications protocol option
- Field replaceable IR source
- Windows data logging software
- Backward compatible with current Gascard generation of detectors
Initially available in CO2 %volume configuration, the range will be extended to include a variety of different measurement ranges for CO2 as well as other target gases covered by the current Gascard model.
For more information contact email@example.com.
For further information please email Edinburgh Instruments Ltd