WPL Design Build Operate (DBO). Reducing trade effluent costs
Companies with a wastewater stream can reduce trade effluent bills by letting WPL manage their entire industrial wastewater treatment and disposal system. The Mogden Formula is the way UK regulatory authorities calculate trade effluent bills, based on the level of chemical oxygen demand (COD) and suspended solids (SS) in industrial wastewater, and the volume of effluent before it enters the sewers.
WPL can help manage and reduce these costs by working closely with clients to develop a site-specific package treatment plant, operated and maintained through a comprehensive Managed Service Agreement.
WPL meeting your business goals:
- WPL can provide a free full site audit to provide the specification for a bespoke treatment process
- WPL can supply the system with no capital investment – payment is made monthly via a profit-share scheme
- WPL can take on full responsibility of operating and maintaining your industrial wastewater treatment system – with no additional cost – allowing you to focus on your core business
- WPL can supply all maintenance equipment and consumables and carry out regular sampling remotely by telemetry
- Treating wastewater effluent to an acceptable level for disposal by mains sewerage reduces tankering costs – WPL can also manage any sludge removal from your site
Typical industrial applications include:
- Food processing companies
- Cosmetic companies
- Milk processing companies
Visit WPL's website to download and read content such features and benefits, brochures, manuals, case studies and technical drawings: WPL DBO