WPL Grease Guzzler Bio-friendly, stress-free grease management system
The WPL Grease Guzzler is an innovative, self-contained grease management system designed for commercial catering facilities serving hot food and producing waste fats, oils and grease (FOG). The system utilises patented bio-technology, ensuring efficient and effective drain cleansing with minimal impact on the environment.
WPL Grease Guzzler®
- Helps prevent drain blockage and pump station failure caused by the build-up of FOG deposits
- Eliminates foul drain odours caused by rancid grease and improves hygiene, helping prevent rodent and insect infestation
- Reduces grease trap maintenance
- Can completely replace the common grease trap
- Requires no space-consuming drums of bio-chemicals, unlike some alternative products
- Designed on the principle of 'fit and forget', it is completely automated and self-contained, requiring no daily maintenance
- Utilises a patented bacteria pre-activation incubation technology to ensure maximum drain cleansing
- Digests FOG using naturally occurring micro-organisms
- Meets Building Regulations 2002 (Part H) specifications on managing waste FOG from commercial kitchens serving hot food
- Aesthetically designed to be space saving and complement commercial kitchen design
- Variable dosing time and frequency to suit
- Approved and marked by the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS)
How the WPL Grease Guzzler® works
The WPLGrease Guzzler® releases S65, a bio-fluid concentrate, into an incubation tank filled with cold water. The tank is gently heated for five hours, to stimulate the micro-organisms to multiply, resulting in a rich soup of pre-activated, grease-hungry bacteria.
At a pre-programmed time, the WPL Grease Guzzler® releases the incubated solution into the drain line. Once the system has dosed, the pipe work will be coated with a layer of enzymes. This continues to actively prevent the build-up of any grease that finds its way into the drainage system.
- Fast food restaurants
- Leisure and health centres
- Food processing plants
- In-house catering facilities
- Schools, colleges and universities
Installation and technical specifications
The WPL Grease Guzzler® is designed for simple mounting onto an internal wall, normally in the kitchen, close to the waste water drain. Set-up requirement is simple - cold water and electricity in: drain access out.
Dosing should occur close enough to the first sink or drainage discharge point so that grease cannot solidify in pipe work upstream.