WPL RIBA Accredited CPD Seminars
What CPD's can you do in wastewater treatment? WPL provide three RIBA accredited CPD seminars in wastewater treatment solutions. The presentations include key information for architects, civil engineers and facilities managers who are involved with specifying solutions in sewage treatment or grease management
Email us now on email@example.com to arrange your FREE CPD Core Curriculum Presentation on any of the three following:
- Small Domestic Package Sewage Treatment Plants 1 – 150PE
- Off Mains Sewage Treatment Pumping and Disposal 1 – 4000PE
- Grease Management for Commercial Kitchens
Seminars are approximately one hour long including a Q&A session and are usually held over lunch paid for by WPL. Our representatives will come to your location of choice covering mainland UK including Northern Ireland.
What do the CPD’s cover?
- General awareness and understanding of the processes and the systems available
- Features and benefits of the wastewater treatment systems
- Compliance – legal, regulatory and statutory framework and processes
- Methods of treatment and disposal
- Designing and building of wastewater treatment products – design, construction,technology and engineering
- Technical and specification support
- Where people live – communities, urban and rural design and the planning process
- Project considerations such as cost implications
- Servicing and maintenance of wastewater treatment products
- Industry updates
- Case studies illustrating the diverse applications
What will you get from the CPD?
- Certificate of attendance – achieving 1 hour of continuing professional development
- USB of the presentation and product literature
- Free lunch at your location of choice
Contact us to arrange your FREE CPD Seminar in wastewater treatment now firstname.lastname@example.org.