Free Process Monitoring and Control Workshop
HACH LANGE has announced two further workshops to take place at its Manchester offices on 16th and 17th May 2006.
The workshops are free, but places are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
The topics for both days will include will include:
· Energy optimisation and cost reduction
· Dissolved oxygen control
· Ammonium set point control of dissolved oxygen
· Chemical and biological phosphate removal
· De-nitrification process and control
· Turbidity in drinking water
· Suspended solids
· Wastewater measurements
Stephen Langlois from the Innovation Energy Programme at Anglian Water, will provide an update on the findings of a pilot study on improved aeration control at Dunstable wastewater treatment works.
For more information, contact Sarah Blayds on 0161 886 9905 or email email@example.com
For further information please email HACH LANGE LTD