Principal Environmental Consultant (EHS Due Diligence)
CompanyAllen & York Ltd
Are you working in a consultancy environment within the EHS/DD sector? Would you like to join a large, reputable engineering consultancy with offices worldwide and work on a range of interesting and high profile projects? If so, read on...
My client is looking to recruit a Principal Environmental Consultant to join their London office and work with the Team, providing specialist EHS and DD expertise, supporting numerous projects, both in the UK and overseas.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to progress your career so if you'd like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.
Key SkillsTo be considered for this role, the following skills and experience are required:
· a relevant first degree in an environmental or related discipline, and a Masters degree would be preferable
· a solid consultancy background in EHS compliance, due diligence and auditing
· experience of financial management and budgetary responsibilities
· sound report writing and presentation skills, so your communication skills (both verbal and written) need to be excellent
· business development experience
· strong project management skills
· excellent time management and organisational skills as you will be responsible for managing numerous projects and teams at any one time
· experience of managing or mentoring a team
· a willingness to travel within the UK and overseas
· membership of a professional organisation or you will hold chartership status
· European language skills would be of particular interest
Email me more jobs like this