Associate Technical Director
CompanyAllen & York Ltd
Are you working for a consultancy? Do you have a technical background in environmental management, EIA and construction? If so, please read on...
My client - one of the leading engineering and environmental consultancies with offices worldwide - is looking for an Associate Technical Director to be based in Bristol and work on a range of projects and assist the Associate Business Director in managing these.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a growing business and work on an exciting range of projects and be instrumental in shaping the Team.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.
Key SkillsTo be considered for the role, the following skills and experience are required:
· proven background in consultancy
· extensive experience in construction environmental management, EIA and auditing, and sustainability and carbon management also
· proven leadership skills and experience of having managed a Team
· a relevant first degree in an environmental discipline and preferably a second degree
· strong project management skills
· excellent communication skills, both verbal and written as you will be liaising with various Teams and compiling reports
· sound commercial and business development experience and a willingness to do more of this
· a willingness to travel overseas is essential
Email me more jobs like this