CompanyAllen & York Ltd
Are you working in the construction sector? Do you have experience of dealing with the pre planning of construction works in particular? If so, please read on...
My client - a leading construction company with offices nationwide - is looking for an Environmental Advisor to be based in their NW offices and work on a range of projects within the rail, engineering and construction sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity competitive benefits package is on offer also including a car allowance. If you meet the requirements and would like to be considered for the role, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.
Key SkillsTo be considered for this opportunity, the following skills and attributes are required:
· proven experience working on site in the construction or rail sector (c.3-4 years)
· a relevant first degree in an Environment related discipline
· experience of applying for environmental permits and consents
· experience of putting together SWMP's
· experience of managing multiple projects at any one time, so strong organisational and time management skills
· project management skills
· strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· experience of conducting audits would be preferable but is not essential
· membership of a professional body such as IEMA
· a full UK driving licence as travel will be required
Email me more jobs like this