Executive - Environmental & Social Responsibility
CompanyAllen & York Ltd
Due to a period of extended growth, my client is looking to recruit a Senior Consultant to join their Environmental and Social Team based in Central London.
Working predominantly on projects overseas in Asia and Africa, you will have previous experience of working in developing countries, preferably having worked on the ground in these countries for periods of time, and a real passion to ensure projects are implemented responsibly. You must have both environmental and social exposure and in particular for funding, debt or equity.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Team of dedicated Environmental & Social professionals and work on some really interesting and life changing projects. If you wish to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.
Key SkillsAs such, the following skills and attributes are required:
· a first degree and Masters degree in a relevant subject, such as economics, environmental science, anthropology or development studies
· significant experience working in the field of sustainability or ESG (if this is within the financial or investment sector, that would be advantageous)
· experience of conducting due diligence reviews for investors
· experience working with finance teams to educate them on the benefits of implementing projects in a socially responsible way
· working knowledge of IFC Standards, in particular in relation to investments
· knowledge and experience of climate change and implementing initiatives related to climate change would be useful
· sound project and team management skills
· sound analysis and report writing skills
· excellent communication skills
· you will be fully capable working independently and motivating yourself
Email me more jobs like this