Sustainability Manager - Business Development Officer
CompanyAllen & York Ltd
My client - a European business who have particular expertise in the minerals sector - is looking for a Sustainability Manager to support the Team and identify new opportunities.
This is an interesting and exciting opportunity for someone with strong business development skills, a solid background in sustainability and preferably knowledge of the extractives/heavy industry market to join an established team and ensure sustainability strategies and initiatives are implemented.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.
Key SkillsAs such, the following skills and attributes are required to be considered for the role:
· experience of implementing a sustainability strategy within a business and working with people in various departments to achieve this
· proven business development experience within the minerals/extractives industry
· experience of environmental permitting would be really beneficial, as will compliance with environmental legislation
· experience of identifying and securing land assets is essential
· excellent communication skills
· strong organisational skills
· experience of liaising with a number of different Teams ensuring that sustainability is a priority
Email me more jobs like this