CompanyAllen & York Ltd
Are you working in a sustainability role either within the construction or house building sector? Are you keen to further your career with an excellent company in Greater London? If so, read on...
My client - an international house builder/developer - is looking for a Sustainability Advisor to join their Team and help to really drive forward and implement sustainability initiatives and ensure that this is key to existing and future projects. You will be joining a local Team within their West London offices but you will be part of a larger Sustainability Team of just under twenty.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with a highly reputable company and gain some valuable experience, so please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207 to find out more. I look forward to receiving your application.
Key SkillsTo be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
· a relevant environmental degree
· previous experience in either the construction or house building sector
· strong report writing skills and an ability to draw up technical reports
· knowledge of Environmental Management Systems in accordance with ISO14001
· a good understanding of the sustainability agenda and new legislation
· experience of having worked on sites and as part of a Team
· the ability to work well on your own and manage your workload, as you will be working on numerous projects at any one time
· a willingness to spend significant time on site
· excellent communication skills and an ability to liaise with people at all levels
Email me more jobs like this