Sustainability Leaders Awards entry deadline today!
If you want to get your project, initiative, product or person in front of the judges, if you want to be eligible for a Sustainability Leader Award, if you want the recognition, marketing opportunities and media coverage that brings, and if you want access to the European Business Awards for the Environment - Enter today!
Entry is simple and 100% online, just choose from the following categories below:
- Waste & Resource Management
- Carbon Management
- Sustainable Building
- Sustainable Transport & Logistics
- Water Management
- Energy Efficiency
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Sustainability Reporting
- Sustainable Product Innovation
DEADLINE FRIDAY JULY 18th
Winners will be determined by a panel of judges of the highest calibre and announced at a black-tie gala dinner on 19th November at the Grand Connaught Rooms, London. The current judging panel for 2014 includes:
- Peter Jones OBE, Founder Director, Ecolateral
- Ed Gillespie, Director, Futerra
- Philip Sellwood, Chief Executive, Energy Savings Trust
- Paul Scott, Director, CorporateRegister.com
- Tom Stephenson, Head of Applied Sciences, Cranfield University
- Dr Sally Uren, Chief Executive, Forum for the Future
- Dr Peter Bonfield, Chief executive, BRE
- Michael Rea, Chief Operating Officer, Carbon Trust
The Sustainability Leaders Awards remains one of the few environmental awards schemes accredited by the RSA as an official feeder scheme for the European Commission's EBAEs (European Business Awards for the Environment). This means our winners are deemed to be among the elite of UK award winners and, as such, have earned access to the European awards.
We look forward to reading your entries!