Sustainability Live 2015 preview: 10 reasons to visit
The UK's leading hub for energy and sustainability solutions returns to the NEC Birmingham next week (21-23 April) with a host of exciting features, a brand new high-level conference, and a special secret we are about to reveal...
The great and the good of the sustainability sector will descend upon the NEC for the three-day event, which has partnered with edie for the launch of the all-new Sustainability Live Conference, which will feature alongside the established NEMEX - The National Energy Managers Exhibition - and Energy Recovery - the exhibition for energy recovery technologies and services.
There's just a few days left to register! Not sure whether to head to Sustainability Live or not? The show is CPD accredited, registration is completely free of charge, and if you’re still not convinced - here are 10 reasons why you don't want to miss it (look out for our secret at number 10)…
1. Comprehensive energy and sustainability event – featuring the latest solutions, technologies and sustainability services – 180 participating organisations
2. Free learning with CPD workshops & seminars – more than 100 leading speakers hosting 40 sessions over three days with dedicated Energy and Energy Recovery theatres. All are CPD-certified, with the energy efficiency theatres carrying Energy Institute accreditation.
3. (NEW) High-level Strategic Conference – this three-day, strategic conference – curated by edie.net – brings together the business and policy leaders who are finding new ways of building resilience into business models and are reaping the benefits. Read what the speakers have to say and REGISTER for the Conference here.
4. Unrivalled networking opportunities – meet the whole industry: strategic-level executives, technical experts, exhibitors, speakers, peers and your customers. It’s an unrivalled opportunity to gain new ideas, do business, be inspired, keep up to date with the latest thinking and find out what’s new in the marketplace
5. (NEW) Topic Trails – four new topic trails for 2015 will guide you to exhibitors who can answer your questions and demonstrate their products/technologies – plus you have the chance to win a luxury weekend break at a sustainable hotel
6. (NEW) Technology pitches – quick-fire product demonstration pitches with interactive Q&As
7. (NEW) Exhibitors Zone – meet the new companies who are participating and showing their products & services to the market for the first time
8. (NEW) Innovation Zone – showcasing innovative and exciting emerging technologies
9. Environment & Energy Awards – this event, widely regarded as one of the highest accolades for sustainability in the corporate sector, is another great networking opportunity
10. (NEW) We’ll let you in on our big secret…! We’re very excited about it, as it means some big changes for the future - for us and for you. We can’t wait to tell you all about it, but we’re going to have to hang on for a few more days as we’ll be announcing it at Sustainability Live on 21 April.
Make sure you are in on the secret as soon as the news is out.