Oil Tank Removal & Cleaning
Adler and Allan's enviable reputation has been built on our experience of cleaning all types of storage tanks from small industrial tanks to major refinery and military holding tanks.
All our tank cleaning operatives are highly trained to operate in confined spaces using breathing apparatus and jetting equipment. Our methods meet and frequently exceed the latest compliance and health & safety standards in oil tank cleaning.
Adler and Allan industrial tank cleaning services include:
• Fuel uplift and transfer of residual product
• Tank drainage and disposal of tank bottoms and sludge
• Cleaning and purging of pipework
• Cold cutting techniques to access enclosed tanks
• Manual fuel tank cleaning
• Remote tank cleaning using mechanical high pressure washers
• Testing and gas free certification
Additional services include:
• Masstech low pressure tank testing
• Non destructive tank testing
• Decommissioning of tanks using inert hydrophobic foam or foam concrete
• Removal of tanks using hot and cold specialist cutting equipment
For a free, no obligation tank cleaning quotation, please call 0800 592 827 or complete this oil tank removal & cleaning web enquiry form.
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher