Water NI Third Year
Now in its 3rd year, Water NI is the only conference that's brings all the major stakeholders together to discuss the current and future pressures facing the sector.
Expert speakers will examine both K and European wide policy and its implications for Northern Ireland.
Delegates will have the opportunity to participate in topic plenary session with plenty of opportunity for questions and answers, topics being discussed include:
- Implications of current and future NI, K and E policy
- Economic regulation and the consumer
- Asset investment and asset resilience
- Delivering innovative catchment management solutions
- Overcoming barriers to innovation
For more information please visit www.waterni.net
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher