Carbon and energy compliance
Carbon and energy legislation is complex, with some overlapping and complying with one piece of legislation may mean you don't need to demonstrate compliance with another. Our services help you navigate this complex framework to ensure you're compliant with those that do affect you and that you aren't wasting time and resources preparing for legislation that you don't need to.
How EEF can help
- European Emissions Trading Scheme - Assistance with permitting, monitoring, verifying and reporting emissions by site
- Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency Scheme - Assistance with registering, monitoring energy usage, converting usage to CO2 emissions and purchasing allowances to cover emissions for this scheme which particularly applies to large, multi-site organisations
- Climate Change Agreements - Investigation to determine if your organisation/sector has committed to reducing CO2 emissions, and assistance in monitoring, tracking and reporting on progress every two years
- Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Reporting Requirements - Assistance with measuring and reporting emissions from all global site activities in comparison to the previous yearÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s emissions
- Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme - Provision of a half-day session to plan, prioritise and initiate projects to address the risks and opportunities of ESOS
Get in touch
To talk to one of our environmental management consultants call 0808 168 5874.
Events, training, webinars
- Stay up to date on the latest legislation with our regular HSCE briefings
- This 15-day IEMA diploma in sustainable business practice addresses a wide range of environmental and sustainability issues, including technological options for control, effective strategies and change management.
- The five-day NEBOSH certificate in environmental management helps environmental managers oversee the myriad of initiatives they oversee in the workplace.
- We offer a variety of HSCE events and training courses for everyone from environmental managers to executives.
- Those with an interest in implementing sustainability at their organisation should understand the risks - hear more in this free webinar.