Energy and carbon strategy
EEF's carbon and energy strategy services will help you set out a framework for energy management. Their experts will work with you on a comprehensive evaluation of your energy use and reduction opportunities. From the journey of vision to implementation, we work with you using the Plan - Do - Check - Act management method to set out an energy management framework and develop a deliverable energy strategy that is appropriate and bespoke to you.
How we can help
We can provide a complete support package or support you at the various stages of your journey including:
- Undertaking a strategic energy review and then developing and writing your carbon and energy strategy whilst leading on or assisting in its deliverable implementation
- Review of energy tariff rates, collection of energy consumption data and analysis to develop an annual energy consumption baseline
- Objectives and targets setting and developing an action plan for energy and financial savings based on no cost, lower cost and higher cost measures with cost/benefit analysis business cases provided for each recommendation
- Project management of measures to be implemented
- Monitoring systems in place to help you measure your success in financial, energy and carbon savings against your baseline, year on year
- Support with review reporting and working with senior management to ensure company commitment if further action required
- Training for senior management and staff in behaviour change and energy management and broader environmental management
Events, training, webinars
- The one-day IEMA environmental awareness training course helps empower green champions and environmental managers.
- The five-day NEBOSH certificate in environmental management helps environmental managers oversee the myriad of initiatives they oversee in the workplace.
- We offer a variety of HSCE events and training courses for everyone from environmental managers to executives.
- Those with an interest in implementing sustainability at their organisation should understand the risks - hear more in this free webinar.
- How can ISO14001:2015 lead to important benefits, such as energy efficiency? Watch this webinar to find out.