The value of an energy management system stretches across key areas of the business strategy covering; proactive management of energy supply risks, minimising emissions taxes, managing compliance, providing a strategic approach to your energy policies and winning more business through evidence of a strategic approach to energy management and sustainability. ISO50001 is recognised throughout the world as the gold standard for energy management.
How EEF can help
From getting started with ISO50001 to implementing the best strategies for your business and achieving certification, our team of energy and environmental management experts help you:
- Undertake a gap analysis to help you achieve ISO5001 certification
- Calculate baseline energy use and energy efficiency strategies
- Match planned initiatives to goals and business case
- Implement energy savings projects
- Create effective and compliant energy use policies
- Measure and continuously improve energy efficiency
- Apply strategies across multiple sites
- Energy management training and ISO5001 training for senior management and staff including behavioural change practices
EEF also work with ISO9001, 18001 and 14001 and are able to combine all three standards into one strategy and set of policies to minimise work and maximise shared benefits.
Get in touch
To talk to one of our energy and environmental management consultants call 0808 168 5874.
Relevant training courses
- Take a one-day ISO50001 awareness workshop to get started on your EMS journey
- Get the training needed to perform an internal audit of your ISO50001 performance