The Bioclar a.s. is a private company providing complex wastewater treatment and recycling solutions.
The BIOCLAR was founded as a company backed by a long term tradition of wastewater treatment technology in Czechoslovakia. Our wastewater treatment process technology is based on over 40 year of research, development and real-life experience.
Our process technology has been installed in 18 countries world-wide, and has remained in successful operation since.
The BIOCLAR System
Utilisation of the BIOCLAR technology implies a new approach to wastewater management: a departure from centralised to the decentralised system. Traditional wastewater treatment processes are represented by megalomaniac treatment plants comprising tens of kilometers of sewer piping. Our technology enables a decentralised approach: as close to the source of pollution as possible.
Compared to the traditional method, the advantage of the decentralised approach can be seen in three areas:
- Cost saving in terms of sewer piping installation, which can represent up to 80% of the budget.
- Re-use of the treated water. Our design enables its re-use as service water (cooling, irrigation, sidewalk rinsing, toilet flushing) thereby saving overall costs.
- Gradual Construction Option. Due to budget restrictions, our system can be built in stages.
Benefits of our technology:
- High quality of the treated water. The treatment effect of the BIOCLAR system is within 95-98%
- Low investment costs.
- Low operating expenses. Only a small number of rotating components is a guarantee for low operating expenses, low maintenance costs and low power consumption.
- Noise- and odour-free
- Small dimensions
- Long service life (used materials guarantee, in effect, an unlimited service life)
- Structural flexibility
- Suitable also for seasonal operation (facilities with a high fluctuation rate of visitors)
- Low amount of sludge produced (two or three times a year)
- Large and small municipalities
- Owners of residential housing, including both houses and blocks of flats
- Hotels, caravan sites and restaurants
- Farm co- operatives and private farms
- Slaughter houses and meat-processing companies
- Dairy companies
- Industrial companies
- Military and immigration camps
- Gasoline stations and motels
Mr Andrej Martinec
Slovakia (Slovak Republic)