Total Pumping Solutions for Wastewater: Pumps, Projects and Servicing
Verder UK Ltd has released a new brochure which details products and services for the handling and treatment of fluids commonly handled by the wastewater sector.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE NOW
What is the brochure for?
The brochure is a useful reference point for any engineers or specifiers who require an up to date knowledge of high quality pumping solutions from one of the leading suppliers to the utilities sector and industrial effluent treatment processes.
Verder UK Ltd has supplied pumping solutions to many water providers and sewage treatment works both directly and through major contracting partners. The work is conducted from start to finish by the UK project team - specialists in providing pump solutions.
- Pumping and mixing solutions for wastewater applications
- A close-up on Verder pump brands and their suitability for wastewater processes
- Dosing skids for treatment at treatment works and industrial facilities
- Services from our UK project team
UK Project Team
The project team comprises designers, engineers and project managers who are accredited, trained and experienced in providing installations such as chemical dosing skids, water booster sets, bespoke turnkey packages and fabricated solutions. In addition to the supply of pumping systems, Verder UK also offer full design, installation, commissioning and contract maintenance services
Why choose Verder?
- Comprehensive service providers - From design to contract maintenance
- Low lead times
- High quality pumps, mixers and systems
- Experts in Chemical dosing
- UK-wide coverage
- Highly accredited and experienced in the wastewater, anaerobic digestion systems and industry sectors
Who should I contact?
The Verder Project team is available by contacting our UK office on +44(0)1924 221 001 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would rather contact us through our website contact form click here.
For further information please email Verder Ltd