LAND, PROPERTY AND BUSINESS ACQUISITION ASSESSMENT
· Desk studies and environmental assessments.
· Phase I, II and III due diligence audits and investigations.
· Risk assessments and liability reviews.
Contamination and pollution are two of the principal issues which affect businesses that own, develop, finance or trade in land. Not accounting for these may result in an increasing risk of legal action through liability, nuisance.
CONTAMINATED LAND APPRAISAL AND REMEDIATION
· Contaminant investigations, mapping and modeling.
· Groundwater and gas assessments and modeling.
· Remedial solutions for contaminated land.
Hazardous and toxic substances are an ever increasing problem, particularly with evolving legislation and growing public awareness and concern. Companies face not only the clean-up costs, but also the liability for damage to neighboring property, controlled waters and even bodily injury. Additionally, the decline in availability of suitable land means that former industrial/brownfield sites are being considered for redevelopment.
· Site investigation and foundation design.
· Specialists in investigations and strategies for problem sites.
· Mine workings investigation and stabilisation.
Practical foundation solutions for problem sites, or low cost confirmation of ground conditions if simple solutions required. Former opencast colliery sites, shallow mine workings beneath developments, ground improvement techniques or poor ground conditions can all be dealt with.
· Environmental assessment, planning and feasibility studies.
· Duty of care audits, waste management and minimization.
· Hydro geological risk assessments, leachate and landfill gas management.
Waste disposal sites can be planned and designed. Existing facilities can be assessed for compliance purposes on risk based or other strategies.
Contact Mr Paul Lillie
29, Ellesmere Street,