ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It is the most widely used QMS standard in the world, with over 1.1 million certificates issued to organisations in 178 countries.
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It is the most widely used QMS standard in the world, with over 1.1 million certificates issued to organizations in 178 countries.
ISO 9001 provides a framework and set of principles that ensure a common-sense approach to the management of your organization to consistently satisfy customers and other stakeholders. In simple terms, it provides the basis for effective processes and effective people to deliver an effective product or service time after time.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
- Customer satisfaction. Deliver products that consistently meet customer requirements.
- Reduced operating costs. Continual improvement of processes and resulting operational efficiencies mean money saved.
- Improved stakeholder relationships. Improve the perception of your organization with staff, customers and suppliers.
- Legal compliance. Understand how statutory and regulatory requirements impact your organization and its customers.
- Improved risk management. Greater consistency and traceability of products and services means problems are easier to avoid and rectify.
- Proven business credentials. Independent verification against a globally recognised industry standard speaks volumes.
- Ability to win more business. Procurement specifications often require certification as a condition to supply, so certification opens doors.
ISO 9001 Training - We provide a range of IRCA and CPD accredited training options to suit your needs and budget. These give you the skills to implement, audit and manage an effective quality management system.
Gap Analysis - We can undertake a gap analysis to help you determine the likely workload and timescale for implementing a quality management system that will achieve ISO 9001 certification. You can use this to plan implementation or brief a consultant. Firstly be sure to download our ISO 9001:2015 Gap Analysis to get you started.
Consultancy - We don't provide consultancy but we can help you choose a reputable consultant from the NQA Associate Consultant Register.
Get a Quote - We'll give you a clear indication of the costs of gaining and maintaining certification. You can complete a Quick Quote online or complete a formal Quote Request Form and email it directly to our sales team.
We can advise you on how to achieve certification, related training, useful resources and finding a reputable consultant.
Contact our business advisors on 0800 052 2424 email firstname.lastname@example.org.