t-mac launches BMS app and brings building controls to the palm of your hand
14 April 2015, News release from t-mac Technologies Ltd
t-mac Technologies is set to change the management of buildings with the launch of its latest development - the t-mac BMS app - at Sustainability Live, 21 April 2015 at the NEC Birmingham.
The t-mac app extends the power of BMS software and enables a business to monitor and amend control strategies on the move from any location. By driving operational efficiency with intuitive controls, the BMS app can help to save energy, cost and carbon across multiple sites and buildings.
Lisa Gingell, director at t-mac Technologies, explains: "The t-mac BMS app enables a business to quickly react to changing building or environmental conditions by optimising control strategies, adjusting values and overriding control schedules.
"This user-friendly app is designed to accommodate all user types from controls experts to building owners/occupiers. By its very nature, the app offers increased productivity for commissioning engineers, versatile and easy to use controls for facilities/energy managers and restricted comfort controls within deadbands for managers based on site."
By selecting air conditioning, heating, lighting or other configured systems, users can control unlimited areas such as by set-point, temperature, lux level, time of day etc via the t-mac BMS app.
The t-mac BMS app provides functionality to:
· View, set and override control strategies across your buildingportfolio on the move.
· Control a variety of building systems and assets.
· View controls within a calendar of events.
· View reports for data linked to a control strategy.
· Link controls to environmental conditions.
t-mac Technologies will also be showcasing its responsive web application technology SMART.DASH at NEMEX. SMART.DASH is the UK's first energy saving dashboard with a dedicated twitter feed designed to enhance energy saving opportunities and encourage active energy awareness from employees.
SMART.DASH key benefits:
· Connects with the t-mac cloud displaying a buildings data, collected from areas such as meters, sub-meters, machinery equipment and renewables.
· Provides real-time energy insights with dynamic, intuitive and insightful views. The use of the latest web technology ensures that it is completely responsive and viewable on all devices from tablets to desktops and smart TVs to mobile phones.
· Taps into an organisation's own twitter account, allowing businesses to reach out through social media and educate occupants on energy saving at work while showcasing to customers.
· Features a league table with benchmarking and KPI facilities, allowing comparisons to be drawn year-on-year or site-to-site to create a well-rounded energy view.
Commenting on SMART.DASH, Lisa Gingell said: "The SMART.DASH solution is ideal for all markets and industries and can be incorporated into the current energy saving effort of hundreds of businesses, from large office developments to small factories and retail units it can also be applied to the education sector and utilised within schools. The completely customisable SMART.DASH software can also be fully branded by the user to match their own brand guidelines."
For further information please email t-mac Technologies Ltd