BMT Cordah is a multi-disciplinary environmental management and information systems consultancy, with more than 20 years experience providing specialist capability and support to suit client requirements for the oil and gas industry world wide, industry, commerce & public sectors, governments and funding agencies globally. We have offices in Aberdeen, Norway, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Southampton, Gdansk and Hong Kong, and working experience in UK, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
Part of the BMT Group of companies, BMT Cordah's aim is to provide practical, cost effective and comprehensive solutions to environmental problems.
Our key consultancy services include;
• HSEQ management systems and advice
• Assessment and advice in support of projects and development
• Survey, monitoring and modelling in air, water and waste
• Emissions management - air, odour, noise, water and waste
• Environmental policy and strategy development
• Environmental audit and due diligence
• Risk and liability assessment
• Pollution prevention and control (PPC)
• Strategic and project-level environmental assessments and statements
• Institutional capacity, strengthening development and training
• Land and aquatic ecology
• GIS and environmental information management
• Modelling for aquatic impacts and software innovation and development.
• Oil and chemical spill response management, contingency planning and accredited training
Mr Neil Henderson
Grove House, 7 Ocean Way, Ocean Village