FiT for Business
As one of the UK's first and largest voluntary FiT licensees, we've got the experience and expertise to support your businesses FiT installation portfolio.
Microtricity is our name for the Feed-in Tariff (FiT) scheme giving customers the opportunity to benefit from generating their own electricity and exporting it back to the grid.
It’s all part of our overall mission to create a green Britain – by enabling more and more people to make their own energy where they live or work.
With years of experience we know first hand how challenging it can be to make the most out of your portfolio, and we're here to take the hassle out of managing your FiTs and help you to maximise your returns.
How can we help your business?
• You’re in safe hands – we support over 68,000 energy generators across
Britain to benefit from the FiT scheme.
• Approved by Ofgem – we’ve been awarded the highest possible rating by
Ofgem based on their most recent audit of us as a FiT provider.
• Simple account management – if you’ve got multiple sites, we can consolidate your accounts so that they’re easy to manage.
• Meter reading made easy – we’ll arrange for an engineer to come and take
accurate and up to date meter readings for your generation assets.
• Stay up to date – we’ll send you regular reports and statements about how
much energy you generate and the income you receive.
When you switch to us our dedicated on-boarding team will liaise with your existing supplier, Ofgem and you're asset manager to ensure things go smoothly.
If you’d like to find out more or register for Microtricity, visit our website email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0345 600 1994.