Sustainability in the Food Sector - the "don't miss mini conference" event of 2013 at a very sustainable price
27 August 2013, News release from SGS United Kingdom Ltd
Sustainability lies at the heart of every business and its' processes, nowhere is this becoming more apparent than in the food industry.
From manufacturing to logistics and food packaging to retail sector; those involved in Sustainability Management and Reporting this is the 'must attend' event of 2013 for you!
Can you really afford to miss out on this informative and low cost one day event?
Organised by SGS United Kingdom Ltd, this mini conference will address the following topics of interest.
- How does the food industry compare to other sectors in Social Compliance programmes? - an update on the work in progress by Sedex
- Find out what the new Carbon Disclosure Module for Food, Beverage and Tobacco will mean to the food sector. Presentation by Carbon Disclosure Project
- What price sustainability? Sustainability can save money - find out why
- Carbon Footprinting and Life Cycle Analysis - SGS provide a valuable insight into major market requirements and focus on the issues and challenges this presents
- The challenges of Ecodesign in the food packaging sector and the key to success
- Bribery and corruption in the food sector - how to reduce risks in the supply chain. Greenwoods Solicitors and SGS
- The steps to successful corporate sustainability reporting
At £65 + VAT per delegate this is a snip of a price tag to absorb useful information from SEDEX, the Carbon Disclosure Project, the Retail sector, Greenwood Solicitors and SGS about the process of using new and existing tools to communicate sustainability effectively, and the reporting process itself. But hurry places at this exclusive event are limited to 70 delegates. This mini-conference takes place on the 8 October 2013 at University of Northampton.
To get ahead of the rest then visit www.sgs.co.uk/foodsustainability to find out more about this event and register for a place.
For further information please email SGS United Kingdom Ltd