Earthly Ideas is here to give diversification, environmental and marketing help and advice to farms, rural and urban businesses who aren’t quite sure where to go next.
- Are you looking to diversify your business or farm and need some help and advice with ideas of which path to take?
- Do you have an idea of the direction in which you'd like to diversify, but you aren’t sure how to move forward or have come up against obstacles like planning, finance or design?
- Have you diversified, but things aren't going quite as planned or you simply didn't have a plan and now need help to create one?
- Is your business wanting to reduce its running costs or become greener, but you aren’t sure how to do it?
- Do you need to kick start your business with a new marketing push?
- Do you need a website or does your existing website need a revamp?
At whatever stage you find your business, Earthly ideas are happy to help. We can offer you any level of involvement from a two hour brain storming session to a longer term regular involvement. If you don't ask, we can't help!
Based in the Norfolk, Earthly Ideas concentrates on the East of England (Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire), however Jason is able to help with projects further afield around the UK and overseas.
Earthly Ideas is born from the wealth of experience and knowledge Jason Borthwick has spent the last 12 years acquiring. Having just completed a range of diversification projects with the family business, Jason's experience and creativity are now available to you.
Contact Jason Borthwick
4 Oakfield Road