Energy... how to keep ahead
11 January 2008, News release from ESTA Energy Services and Technology Association
The sixth national aM&T conference and exhibition
Tuesday 19 February 2008; Ricoh Arena E.ON lounge, Coventry
Metering, Smart Metering and using the data effectively through automatic Monitoring and Targeting, aM&T, have a primary role in Government legislation and initiatives following the Energy White Paper.
Will these measures affect you and your organisation?
|Roll out of Smart Meters||All individual sites spending over £6,000 pa on gas and electricity.|
|Carbon Reduction Commitment||All organisations spending over £500,000 pa on electricity.|
|Display Energy Certificates||All public sector/publicly funded organisations with individual buildings over 1,000 sq.m. including hospitals, universities and local authorities and eventually the private sector|
· What the Government measures are and how they affect your organisation.
· How your organisation can meet the legal requirements.
· How your organisation can benefit financially by embracing the measures.
· What action you personally can take.
· What options are available for effective application of aM&T.
Who should attend?
Those responsible for:
· Energy, facility, maintenance, production and site operation.
· Energy purchasing.
· Energy conscious building specification, design and construction.
· Suppliers who can enhance their product or service offering by incorporating aM&T techniques and/or interfaces.
· Market regulation; Market initiatives; Energy/carbon based programmes.
There is no charge for attending this event due to the generous support of our sponsors.
For full event details and to register for your free place visit:
Energy Services and Technology Association
PO Box 77,
T: 07041 492049 F: 07041 492050 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.esta.org.uk
For further information please email ESTA Energy Services and Technology Association