Manufacturer of a range of Environmental Dust Monitoring equipment as well as electronic brake testing equipment.
Turnkey Instruments is a manufacturer of industrial and scientific instruments, based in Northwich, Cheshire. We produce a range of environmental monitors (for airborne dust pollution), off-road brake testers (for heavy vehicles in quarrying, mining and rail), road vehicle brake testers and window tint testers. These instruments are in wide use by police forces, local authorities and in the mining and quarrying industries worldwide.
Contact Mr D. Brooks
1 & 2 Dalby Court, Gadbrook Bus. Centre
Turnkey Instruments are pleased to announce the availability of an internet device server for their range of environmental instruments.
This new proprietary device allows you to connect to any Osiris or Topas dust monitor by means of a standard internet or ethernet connection...
· View latest PM readings and associated live site video feed on any web browser, even on your Android or iPhone. Automatically links with Google map of instrument location and satellite images
· Pan ( & zoom) video image to remotely inspect site in more detail
· Use AirQ to control instrument and continuously monitor dust readings over the internet.
· Use AirQ to upload stored results from instruments anywhere in the world using your internet connection
· Program automated emails or text messages in the event of alarm conditions.
· Multi-drop RS485 to connect multiple instruments at one site to a single internet node at distances of up to 1km.
· Worldwide connection with 3G/4G mobile broadband or fixed DSL landline.
· Mains or battery powered
· Can be retro-fitted to all existing Osiris/Topas installations