Double first: ET launches new combined NOx and Ozone analyser
ET is pleased to announce the new Teledyne API T204 NOx/O3 analyser measuring NO, NO2, NOx and O3 in a single, 19" rack mount instrument. The combined analyser is the same physical size as a standard NOx and weights just 18 kg.
Combining the standard reference method monitoring technology of chemiluminescence and UV absorption together in a single package, the T204 truly delivers in terms of accuracy, precision and overall value-for-money.
Ranges for NOx and O3 are 0-50 ppb to 0-20 ppm and 0-50 ppb to 0-1000 ppb respectively, with detection limits of 0.4 ppb for NOx and
Other common T-series features and benefits include:
· large, colour, touch-screen display with simultaneous real-time readings of NO, NO2, NOx and O3.
· large capacity internal data logger
· flexible connectivity including LAN, USB, RS232 and analogue outputs
· drop-down front panel with single sample inlet filter for easy changing
ET's Sales and Marketing Director, Duncan Mounsor, said: "NOx and O3 are fundamentally important in our understanding of atmospheric chemistry, photochemical smog and air pollution, and the gases are inextricably linked.
Both NO2 and O3 have well-documented negative impacts on human health and contribute to a great number of environmental and ecological issues".
Duncan continues: "NOx is measured widely across the UK, but O3 - being a classic trans-boundary pollutant - less widely. Now, for the first time, we can offer clients, a high performance NOx instrument that really does offer 2-for-1 benefits by also reporting O3 data as well in a single, compact instrument."
Applications for the T204 include:
· urban air quality monitoring stations
· rural and background air quality monitoring stations
· scientific research air monitoring stations
For further information on the T204 NOx/O3 analyser including pricing and availability, email email@example.com or contact Mike Webley or Duncan Mounsor on +44 (0)1453 733200.
For further information please email Enviro Technology Services Plc