C2C Services Limited can offer expertise and experience in the operation and asset management of water and wastewater facilities, with extensive process knowledge, very high standards in health & safety, and a commitment to achieving the highest environmental standards.
C2C aspires to “become the water and wastewater service provider of choice” achieving this by delivering value for money water services to customers in a safe and environmentally caring way.
C2C’s core capabilities include:
- Asset operations - undertaking the operations of all water and wastewater assets;
- Routine maintenance - optimising operations and maintenance across large geographical areas;
- Environmental control - dealing with consents and taking full responsibility for environmental compliance;
- Achieving cost savings - year on year by identifying spend to save initiatives and targetting efficiencies;
- Sludge management – managing tankering operations and optimising processes to reduce volumes;
- 24/7 - routine and emergency work dealt with through a 24 hour, 7 days per week, 365 days per year helpline;
- Asset Management – implementing Capital Investment programmes (design and construction);
- Metering & leakage – managing meter installation and leakage detection and repair programmes;
- Utility and Demand Management – holistic approach to reduce water utility costs:
- Billing of customers - connected to water and wastewater assets.
Our aim is to work closely with our business customers to meet their individual needs. From ensuring the quality of water supply to providing access to timely and accurate utility data, we strive to demonstrate our standards of excellence and expertise nationwide.
2308 Coventry Road