Total Automated Solutions provide a turn-key solution for all your automation and control requirements.
The foundation of Total’s service is the wealth of knowledge and skills that have been brought by Kevin Chapman, Robert Iwanuschak (BEng) and Ben Woolveridge, each a respected and competent engineer. The founder members have gained over 30 years experience in fields such as petro-chem, power generation, water production, water/waste water management, electrical design, manufacture and installation.
With vast experience in industrial automation, Total Automated Solutions will design products and services to meet your requirements. The company has expertise in the full spectrum of automation engineering from investigation and repair of breakdowns, to complete design, build and installation packages.
Total takes pride in its ability to adapt products and services to exactly meet the client’s requirements. Bespoke solutions are developed and delivered on-budget, on-time.
The following ‘bolt together’ components give a brief description of the ‘Total service’.
• Total training packages provide a value for money solution for corporations large or small. With an ever increasing world of analytical, instrumentation, control and automation products, Total can develop training packages to keep you or your employees up to-date.
• Total PLC Solutions make automation easy. Whether the requirement is for the automation of existing plant, additions or modifications to existing plant or a complete design and build package.
• Total Instrumentation and Maintenance is designed around the need for the smooth operation of plant equipment. We can supply, install and maintain a wide variety of instrumentation to suit your needs. In addition to this, Total can develop maintenance plans that can reduce the costs associated with poorly maintained assets.
• Total Electrical Design and Manufacture produce control equipment ranging from a small control panel to a full form 4 intelligent MCC.
• Total Telemetering and SCADA implement data gathering on any plant equipment ranging from a single point on the GSM network through to full SCADA systems.
Total provide networking services including inter-PLC coms, radio, fibre optic, private wire and IP networks. Our accredited Profibus installers will install, maintain and troubleshoot your network.
• Total Project Management offers the client a solution to make the job run smoothly. With professional mechanical engineering teams working closely with us, any project can be delivered.
Here is a sample of what we can do:
Flow meters, level measurement, ultrasonics, chlorine, turbidity, ozone, conductivity, ph measurement, redox, dissolved oxygen,samplers, PID controllers, switchgear, telemetry systems, indicators and recorders, water and gas analysis, turbovisory equipment, pressure measurement, temperature measurement, hydraulics and pneumatics, actuators, control panels, electrical installation, ABB MOD300 DCS systems, Allen Bradley PLCs and HMIs, Mitsubishi PLCs and HMIs, Toshiba PLCs, iFIX SCADA, fix 32 SCADA, Wonderware SCADA
Contact Mr Kevin Chapman
Evans Business Centre
Marston Business Centre