Carbon Filter Housing for Solvent Fume Removal Applications with New or Existing Ducted Systems
The AAC Swiftpack® System is a low-cost filter housing designed to enable the AAC PR™ range of carbon filters to be deployed in a variety of solvent fume removal applications including: research facilities, laboratories, paint factories and print works, where there are new or existing ducted systems.
These simple to install filter units have been fitted with hinged side access doors, complete with toggle fasteners and are supplied with a set of AAC PR™ carbon filters.
- Incorporate the AAC PR™ plastic refillable type carbon filter trays
- Pre-filtration and after filtration capability
- Hinged or removable side access door/panel
- Air tight, brush pile seals on filter slides to prevent air by-pass
- Modular configurations for larger units
- CNC production methods provide high quality & uniform product construction
- CNC punched hole flanges for accurate ductwork connection
Find out more about our Carbon Filter Housing for Solvent Fume Removal
For more information, please call our Sales Team on 0800 999 4884