Carbon Filters for Siloxane and Hydrogen Sulphide Removal in Biogas Engines
The AAC BFV Bulk Filter Vessel is a high-performance carbon filter solution designed to efficiently remove Siloxane and Hydrogen Sulphide in Biogas engine applications.
This robust carbon filter is manufactured in a range of sizes and is suitable for low to medium flow rate applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Provide high removal efficiencies.
- Available in a range of construction materials.
- Bespoke sizes of vessel.
- Suitable for low to medium volume flow rates.
- Filled on site for easy installation.
- Relative low-cost solution to odour contaminant removal problems.
- Bed temperature monitoring and control option.