NO2 Filters for Air Quality Management Areas (AQMA)
AAC Eurovent has been a market leader in NO2 Filters since 2012.
Our NO2 filters are independently MCERTS tested and verified up to 93% efficiency and are widely accepted by planners and routinely specified by UK Mechanical Consultants for new build residential, commercial and educational projects where indoor air NO2 levels exceed an annual mean of 40ug/m³.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for new build and retrofit schemes.
- Ultra-low-profile units available for Hotel & Student Accommodation applications.
- Horizontal and vertical airflow options available.
- Compatible with all Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery Systems and Centralised Air Handling Plants.
- G3 particulate filter (inc.as standard). This can be upgraded to PM10 or PM2.5.
- Very low pressure drops.
- Suitable for use with the AAC Colourcell Media Filter System
- Plain Galvanised or Electric Powder Coat finishes available.
Find out more about our NO2 Filters.
Further information can be obtained by calling our Customer Sales Team on 0800 999 4884.