Economical and trouble-free reduction of dissolved CO .
Range of CO² degassing systems designed to reduce dissolved CO² economically with proven technology.
Forbes process design is accomplished with the company’s own dedicated suite of software backed by substantial resources of knowledge and experience.
A design life of 20 years is achieved by the use of high quality plastics throughout the construction. Provided that water and air supplies are free from solid impurities, Forbes’ degassing systems normally require no maintenance other than regular external inspection. Where practical, fans are sited at low level for ease of inspection and access to filters, if fitted.
Years of trouble free performance in the field have proven the essential reliability of Forbes Degassers.
The CO² Degassing Process
- Forbes degasser towers operate on the principal of passing the water to be treated over a large surface area whilst blowing air against the flow. The resultant mass transfer of gas at the interface of the water and air removes the acid forming carbon dioxide.
- Corrosion free construction
- Simplicity of installation and set-up
- Dependable automatic controls
- Long, trouble-free performance